Event Date:Start at 12:00 AM
March 23, 2021 - March 24, 2021
A world of opportunities at your doorstep – Meet with 35+ countries from across the globe!
Going Global in a Day is a free virtual event for London-based businesses seeking to explore new export markets and achieve international expansion. Back by popular demand, the Department for International Trade London are offering this opportunity for two-days only.
This unique event enables you to select, meet and showcase your business to over 65 experts from 35+ global markets. During private online 1-2-1 meetings (20-minutes each), they will offer you bespoke advice and critical market insights to help your business explore its global potential.
If you are looking to build relationships, open doors on the ground and boost sales in new export destinations, apply today for Going Global in a Day. With a range of free market-specific exporting seminars throughout the day, it’s an opportunity not to be missed.
Why should you attend Going Global in a Day?
- Discover market opportunities, barriers and crucial insights on what products and services are in demand
- Build in-market relationships and find out about the support available to your business in new markets
- Over 1000+ meeting slots available 6.00am – 10.00am across 2 days
- Receive practical exporting advice from International Trade experts
- Showcase your products & services with an online profile before the event
- Attend sector-specific seminars throughout the day
- Network with like-minded South of England business owners
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based business with ambition and drive to scale globally, this virtual event is an incredible opportunity to learn from the specialists, meet your peers and understand how to access & grow in new markets.
Applications for Going Global in a Day South East of England Region are now closed. You can click here to join the waitlist.
Eligibility Criteria Businesses must:
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London
- Be registered in the UK
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
How do I apply?
To secure your place for this free virtual event on Tuesday, 23 March 2021 – Wednesday 24 March 2021, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page – you will need to complete an application form to assess your eligibility and suitability for this event.
If your application is successful, you will be asked to complete an online profile – this profile is designed to help our market experts better understand your business and potential opportunities or barriers in that specific market.
Please Note: Places are limited to two delegates per company. We highly recommend applying quickly to secure your place – meetings are in high demand and filling fast.
Have a question about this virtual event? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org