Event Date:Start at 12:00 AM
June 22, 2023 - June 23, 2023
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Maritime Transport aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Maritime Transport. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Maritime Transport.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Maritime Transport are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
17. International Conference on Maritime Transport has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Maritime Transport. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Identification of Vessel Class with LSTM using Kinematic Features in Maritime Traffic Control
Davide Fuscà, Kanan Rahimli, Roberto Leuzzi
- Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance Factors Influencing the Adoption of Cloud Computing in Australia
- Circular Economy: Relationship of the Natural Water Collection System, Afforestation and Country Park towards Environmental Sustainability
Kwok Tak Kit
- Challenge of Net-Zero Carbon Construction and Measurement of Energy Consumption and Carbon Emission Reduction to Climate Change, Economy and Job Growths in Hong Kong and Australia
Kwok Tak Kit
- Creating a Profound Sense of Comfort to Stimulate Workers’ Innovation and Productivity: Exploring Research and Case Study Applications
Rana Bazaid, Debajyoti Pati
- Effectiveness and Performance of Spatial Communication within Composite Interior Space: The Wayfinding System in the Saudi National Museum as a Case Study
Afnan T. Bagasi, Donia M. Bettaieb, Abeer Alsobahi
- The Public Law Studies: Relationship between Accountability, Environmental Education and Smart Cities
Aline Alves Bandeira, Luís Pedro Lima, Maria Cecília de Paula Silva, Paulo Henrique de Viveiros Tavares
- Logistics Support as a Key Success Factor in Gastronomy
- Multi-Criteria Nautical Ports Capacity and Services Planning
N. Perko, N. Kavran, M. Bukljaš, I. Berbić
- A Comparative Study on Achievement Motivation and Sports Competition Anxiety among the Students of Different Tier of Academic Hierarchy
Nitai Biswas, Prasenjit Kapas, Arumay Jana, Asish Paul
- Impact of Climate Change on Sea Level Rise along the Coastline of Mumbai City, India
Chakraborty Sudipta, A. R. Kambekar, Sarma Arnab
- Future of Electric Power Generation Technologies: Environmental and Economic Comparison
Abdulrahman A. Bahaddad, Mohammed Beshir
- Urban Resilience: Relation between COVID-19 and Urban Environment in Amman City
- Evaluation of Environmental, Technical, and Economic Indicators of a Fused Deposition Modeling Process
M. Yosofi, S. Ezeddini, A. Ollivier, V. Lavaste, C. Mayousse
- Robot Operating System-Based SLAM for a Gazebo-Simulated Turtlebot2 in 2d Indoor Environment with Cartographer Algorithm
Wilayat Ali, Li Sheng, Waleed Ahmed