Event Date:Start at 10:00 AM
May 11, 2021 - May 12, 2021
Why should you join this virtual event?
Get ready for a comprehensive master class with practical tools and advice from our industry expert to help your business deliver a virtual pitch to resonate with potential business prospects.
Many businesses have had to rapidly pivot their products or services to realign with changing market needs; the ability to translate this into a clear, concise and confident pitch is crucial to business success.
This interactive event will help you learn to pitch like a pro, fine-tune your sales delivery and be ready to deliver & convert in an online environment – you cannot afford to miss this essential one-stop-shop to pitching virtually.
What will you learn?
- Discover a pitching methodology to ensure your message is compelling, professional and persuasive
- Understand how to communicate a seemingly complex idea or business model with clarity and authority
- Hear ideas on how to build rapport and present motivating messages
- Learn what online tools you can use to create engaging and professional pitches in this new online working environment while continuing to keep your audiences engaged and interested
- Understand how to overcome objections
- And much more
Collins & Collins
- For the last 15 years Julie has been working extensively on behalf of DIT, preparing companies to attend overseas trade shows, preparing IT entrepreneurs to pitch for investment and facilitating consultation projects on the future of the Government’s missions and events programme.
- Julie has also worked with Innovate preparing finalists to pitch to the competition panels and with other organisations preparing companies to pitch at showcase events.
- Julie conducts sales and marketing reviews, exhibition audits and prepares people to pitch for tenders, investment and new business.
- She also runs excellent business presentation and pitching skills workshops.
Who is this event for?
This event is for UK businesses looking to deliver a compelling virtual pitch.
A range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London
- Be registered in the UK
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 40 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per business and they must be available to attend both half-day sessions – we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email our team at email@example.com