Event Date:Start at 12:00 AM
June 10, 2020 - June 11, 2020
Cost benefit analysis. Regulatory compliance. Operational efficiency.
Brought to you by Lloyd’s Maritime Academy. Navigate your way through the scrubber installation and operation process with expert insights and shipowner case studies.
We’re looking forward to welcoming our attendees and speakers at Scrubbers: Operation, Maintenance and Compliance Seminar in London in June.
We continuously monitor developments and updates from official sources and are following the guidance and direction of the World Health Organisation (WHO), government and local authorities.
Our number one priority is the safety and experience of our customers and colleagues, and there are always measures in place at our venues to safeguard your health and safety. There are extra measures in place for 2020 in light of developments with COVID-19.
Book with total confidence – click here to be fully assured on how your booking rights are protected.
AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS 2020
Understand regulatory compliance
- Sulphur cap enforcement post January 2020 and what the future holds
- New legislation on scrubber washwater & sludge disposal
- What’s next? NOx & CO2
Explore investment and financing options
Hear from major finance providers on:
- Project financing options
- HFO costs post 2020 & your ROI
- CAPEX vs OPEX
Manage system selection & installation
- Installation project management
- Challenges of retrofitting
- Factor in possible delays in shipyard availability
- Shipowner case studies
Discuss efficient operations & maintenance
- Experiences of using scrubbers: compliance, successes and failures
- Crew training & safety
- Emissions monitoring
Ensure you are planning for contingencies
- Trouble shooting ship board systems
- Penalties & liability for non-compliance
- Warranties & the role of systems manufacturers
Hear about innovative technologies
- Next generation scrubbers
- New emissions abatement technology
- Drones & sniffers for emissions detection