Event Date:Start at 7:00 PM
June 25, 2021
1MillionStartups, the influential global community in support of SDG focused startups, is launching the first Female Founder global accelerator to be delivered in collaboration with the Pitched Investment Platform, UK’s Global Entrepreneurship Programme, DIT, Allbright and more partners to be announced.
We are combining forces to empower women across the globe. Enabling them to build up their networks and increase the chances of being funded while building skills and expertise vital to growing globally. We take no equity, we add high value.
This is a rare opportunity to get access to a global resource network to help your business scale, raise finance and access new markets and customers. We are offering a high-value virtual accelerator that offers the following:
- Zero equity or application costs
- Access to investor network consisting of global Angels, HNW’s, VC’s and Family Offices
- One-on-one mentorship with investment and scale mentors
- Access to 1Million Startups, DIT and Allbright network and resources
- Connect globally with female founders and startups sharing the same values
We are looking for female-led businesses from around the world that have validated their business and are now ready to scale and go global.
- At least 1 female founder
- Growth potential & desire
- Proven traction & investor readiness
- The potential impact of the business and its relationship to the SDGs
- The global market opportunity for the business
- 3rd May: Open for applications
- 25th June: Application close date
- 1st to 14th July: Interview & finalists selected
- 15th July: Finalists announced
- July/August/Sept: Accelerator begins (access to investment platform, access to the 1MillionStartups network, pitch coaching, masterclasses, roundtables, PR and profiling)
- 14th October: Global Pitch competition at 1MillionStartups Global event in Vienna (virtual)
- Q1 2022: Allbright London event: Q1 2022