Event Date:Start at 10:00 AM
November 11, 2020
The Welcome Afloat course is a one-day, interactive training programme developed by Welcome to Excellence Ltd and a working group led by British Marine for leisure marine businesses. It is designed to help participants provide excellent service to all their customers and deliver a great boating experience.
This highly practical customer service training course uses varied active training styles to give participants the skills and knowledge they can immediately use in the workplace. Interactive learning, group exercises, personal action planning and a host of great tips all equip participants to make a real difference to customers’ experiences.
You will learn how to
- attract and retain customers
- understand who your customers are and what they need and expect
- meet, manage and, whenever possible, exceed customer expectations
- appreciate the key elements of excellent customer service
- deliver a great boating experience on a consistent basis
- work with their colleagues to deliver excellent service
- communicate and connect with customers
- deal effectively with challenging situations
- act as a brand ambassador for their organisation and work to boost business
- develop an action plan to keep customers for life
Is this course right for me?
If you work in the Marine Tourism or Service Sector on a customer facing role, then it is indeed.
Benefits of attending
This course forms part of the world renowned Welcome to Excellence initiative, which is used across all sectors of the tourism, leisure and hospitality industry. It can play a vital role in ensuring that the leisure marine sector can offer an excellent service to all our customers.
Individuals participating in our Welcome Afloat course can also receive a City and Guilds national Award in the Principles of Customer Service by completing a short multiple-choice question paper at the end of the training session. The certification requires a payment of a registration fee of £20 per person which will be collected directly by Welcome to Excellence.
Please fill in the REGISTRATION FORM and send it to Sara Gonzalez email@example.com to book your space!