Royal Docks Management Authority (RoDMA) / London’s Royal Docks
Royal Docks Management Authority (RoDMA) / London's Roayl Docks
Dock Master/Operations Manager
RoDMA team manages the water areas and marine infrastructure of 13km of docks across the Royal Docks London.
Ports & Logistics
• Operational Information; vessel movements, loading/unloading, engineering and construction
• Vessel maintenance and mooring facilities
• Facilitation of building marine structures3R
• Dock edge Work Zone; quayside work areas, parking, equipment storage etc.
• Mooring Rental; within the largest enclosed docks in the UK
• Equipment Rental: Marine Plant, work/safety boats, pontoons, cranes & forklifts etc.
• Events & Filming location
UK SME Maritime Sector Accredited: