Event Date:Start at 2:00 PM
September 30, 2020
About this Event
The Chamber remains committed to help UK exporters to go global, and thus, we are tapping into our extensive global business network to bring international buyers in front of UK Suppliers in a wide range of sectors.
The Meet The Buyer – Online Series Benefits
This new service offers unique benefits to UK Exporters/Suppliers who are keen to explore new markets:
- Cutting down travelling time & expenses (flights, hotels, related costs) by meeting a potential overseas buyer from the comfort of your own office/home
- Save valuable Business Development time as we present you with live demand opportunities for British products and/or services.
- Opportunity to learn directly from a buyer about current trends and opportunities for products like yours.
- Cost-effective way to pitch your products/services to a potential new customer
Meet Your Chilean Buyer
The buyer is one of the largest home improvement stores chains with shops in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Uruguay and Brazil and could be your way into the Latin American market. This is an attractive offer for sellers that are new to LATAM or just considering international trade as a way to test the waters.
Of interest to the buyer are high-end, well-designed products from the following categories:
- Decoration (rugs, curtains, clocks, wall paper, accessories, hanging lamps, etc)
- Tools* (tool for electricians, industrial tools, more specialised and innovative tools, etc.)
- Automobile accessories (they work with everything except spare parts, oils and paints )
- Kitchen Items (designer things to cook and products for the specialist, no home appliances)
- Garden (tools, fake plants, products for pets, orchard, compost bin, etc.
- Organisation (shelves, folding closets, boxes with design, etc)
- *Please note that the buyer can not currently accept electrical products.
The webinar will cover:
- Presentation of the buyer and its Cross-Border Business Model
- Doing Business in Chile
- Doing Business in Latin America
Who is this event for?
- Ideal for new exporters considering Latin America as a way to test the waters and understand the buyer’s procurement processes and models.
- Experienced or occasional exporters ready to expand their global presence into Latin America via cross-border procurement model
What options are available to participate?
- Webinar only: This will feature the buyer who will provide insights into their cross-border order management model l and procurement requirements. This will be ideal for new to export and/or occasional exporters.
- Webinar and One-to-One Meetings with Buyer: For those who are ready to expand into the LATAM market, you can choose this option to include the chance to pitch your products digitally to the buyer.
How does it work & what are the associated fees?
1. Register your Expression of Interest either for the webinar and/or Buyer Meeting for free.
2. If you chose the Webinar only, a member of our team will review your application and if approved, you will be invoiced as follows:
UK chamber Members: £50+VAT (Per delegate)
Non-UK Chamber Members: £100+VAT (per delegate)
3. If you choose the webinar and one-to-one Buyer meeting option, your company profile will be sent to the buyer for consideration and only if approved, will you be invoiced as follows:
UK Chamber Members: £300+VAT (Up to 2 Delegates)
Non-UK Chamber Members: £450+VAT (Up to 2 Delegates)
4. Payments must be received before the event takes place. As soon as the payment is received, we will confirm via email the time for the webinar and 1-2-1 meeting.
5. Get ready to pitch your products.
When will the meetings take place?
Time: Afternoon (Exact times to be confirmed)
Buyer Meeting Duration: 15-20 minutes.
Please note that when you register your Expression of Interest you will be able to select a preferred date and time, although this can not be guaranteed until the buyer has confirmed their interest and availability.