Event Date:Start at 12:00 AM
December 1, 2021 - December 2, 2021
LocationDoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
The leading meeting place for salvage and wreck professionals. Collaboration, cooperation and risk management for casualty response and wreck removal.
Agenda Highlights 2021
Industry debate on LOF
- What is the future of the contract?
New case studies in a shadow of COVID-19
- Golden Ray, Ever Given, countering delay in the provision of salvage services
Corporate Social Responsibility
- How will H&M and P&I clubs manage CSR requirements in the future?
Tech corner: new approaches in rescue towing
- How is technology changing the salvage industry?
US Salvage and dialogue on the OPA-90
- Unique framework of legal and regulatory requirements
The revision of BIMCO’s wreck removal contract
- Insights into the state of industry