WSP is a global multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental professional services consulting firm. WSP’s maritime specialists are dedicated to the sustainable masterplanning, planning, design, and construction of port facilities, marine infrastructure, and coastal development. This ranges from marinas and harbour protection through to full design of cruise, container terminals and port authority estates. We embed global best practice throughout our projects, drawing on initiatives such as our renowned Future Ready programme to bring clarity and vision to complex challenges. https://www.wsp.com/en-GB/who-we-are/future-ready
• Financial and venture modelling, and business-case development, market analysis, economic scenario modelling (e.g. Brexit, freeports)
• Inspection and repair of marine structures and supervision
• Seismic resilience planning and design; geotechnical survey advice and design
• Masterplanning, concept through to detailed design (cargo terminals, bulk material handling and storage facilities. PRIME modelling for terminal efficiency
• Materiality assessment and sustainability strategy, carbon footprinting and net zero emissions projects, and climate vulnerability and risk assessment, flood modelling
• Environmental Impact Assessment, planning and DCO, marine licence application, surveys (e.g. air quality, noise, ecology) and green ports solutions.
UK SME Maritime Sector Accredited: