Event Date:Start at 12:00 AM
November 17, 2020 - November 19, 2020
British Marine will return to METSTRADE 2020 as an exhibitor as well as managing and allocating the British Pavilion located in Hall 3.
METS continues to be the world’s leading B2B leisure, superyacht and small commercial equipment show, taking place on the 17th – 19th November 2020 in Amsterdam, at the RAI Exhibition Centre.
Last year the Show reported record braking numbers with 155 British companies’ spread across the exhibition with a footfall of 17,792 unique visitors over the three-day period who were looking to discover the next generation of product development.
The British Pavilion was ranked the second biggest and most popular country pavilion in 2019. The pavilion was a hive of activity throughout the Show and the British Marine stand was constantly packed with international delegates and members meeting to do deals.
Exhibiting within the British Pavilion and BM Superyacht cluster within the Superyacht Pavilion with British Marine, means you benefit from our organisational support and the combined marketing effort of the two pavilions. The British Marine stand will be located in the centre of the British Pavilion offering meeting areas, refreshments and a networking platform throughout the show. The British Marine team will be in attendance throughout the show supporting members and are available for pre booked meetings.
The annual British Marine Reception will take place on Wednesday18th November from 17.00. The event welcomes over 200 attendees who come together to discuss business, share ideas and networking over drinks and canapes with live music.
METSTRADE 2020 Packages and Prices
To book your stand please follow – https://www.metstrade.com/exhibitions/book-your-stand/
Please note; all exhibitors allocated within the British Pavilion must be a member of British Marine at the time the show takes place 17th – 19th November 2020 and for the full 2020/2021 membership year which runs from 1st July 2020 – 30th June 2021.
- Companies can register via the METSTRADE online portal from December 2019. Please ensure you select the “Country pavilion registration” portal.
The early bird rate of €390 per sqm is available until 1st July 2020.
- During the registration process you have the opportunity to select which area you wish to exhibit in, i.e. British Pavilion. If you select the British Pavilion, you will then be asked if you are a British Marine member, please select yes if you intend on retaining your membership for the full 2020/2021 membership year.
Please note; The British Marine membership years runs from 1st July 2020- 30th June 2021.
- During the registration process you also have the opportunity to add requests in the “notes “section. Please highlight if you wish to retain your 2019 stand position and any changes regarding stand size or location.
Please note; These are requests and not guaranteed but the British Marine team but they will try their upmost to accommodate requests.
- Post 31st March 2020 the METSTRADE team will issue British Marine with the British Pavilion early bird registration list. British Marine will the cross check the registrations against the membership database and only British Marine members will be allocated within the British Pavilion.
- Allocations will begin in April 2020. British Marine will share stand options with British Marine member exhibitors who have registered to exhibit within the pavilion and once stand locations are confirmed the British Pavilion floor plan will then be shared with the METSTRADE team.
- British Marine will then submit invoices for the British Marine administration fee to all British Pavilion exhibitors which is to be paid directly to British Marine prior to the show start date 17th November 2020.
- The METSTRADE team will then issue exhibitors with the official stand documentation outlining stand numbers and login details to access to the exhibitor portal to manage their presence.
- British Marine will cross check all exhibitor’s information prior to the show in October 2020 and if any exhibitors’ memberships have been terminated British Marine reserve the right to pass the exhibitor back to the METSTRADE team to reallocate them outside the British Pavilion.
All companies who exhibit within the British Pavilion will be changed an administration fee of £200 + VAT;
“What does the British Marine admin fee cover?”
- Inclusion in all British Pavilion marketing literature regarding the event, including event website and profile of METS British Pavilion Exhibitors
- Managing allocation of the British Pavilion
- One stop shop for any queries regarding the event
- Promotion of British products under the METS British Pavilion umbrella
- Use of the British Marine stand for meetings with complimentary refreshments
- Invitations to attend the annual British Marine Networking Reception on Wednesday 18th November
For further information please contact Johanna – JSargeant@britishmarine.co.uk / 01784223628.
For additional details about this event please contact the event manager.