National Maritime Launch:
Fisheries Working Group (London & South East)
National Maritime Launch:
What could be better than getting money off, member discounts, freebies, V.I.P access and free coffee? Having a smart little card to show…of course.
Freshly minted Members Privilege cards are yours for the asking as long as you are a registered member of Blue Prime; and why wouldn’t you be? National Maritime have the largest SME Maritime Network in the UK, and to be a member of Blue Prime, means you can access all the free benefits you get with it.
So, if you’re a Maritime SME get registered, and if you are one of the many that already are, get in touch, we will send you the card and you can start using it. It can be used to access our member discounts and offers and you can use it when you come into our Maritime Hub in Dartford to book a meeting pod with free parking, free Wi-Fi and a free coffee included. Soon we will be ‘actually meeting’ and organising physical events again which includes bringing back our popular networking breakfasts and even more popular ‘Pitch & Pitcher’ evenings.
To register for Blue Prime membership and qualify for the members privilege card, go to:
Blue Prime – National Maritime (nmdg.co.uk)
We can’t always meet in person but we can always form a virtual connection, which is almost as good and you don’t need to iron a shirt.
To that aim, National Maritime have created a brand-new Facebook Group, where our Blue Prime members can interact with each other; post ideas, news, collaborations, new innovations, questions and concerns. This forum will support business and develop relationships that will make progress happen. We need input from our SME’s to Inform the SME Maritime Working Group about the key issues that affect the sector, in order to progress concerns and offer solutions at a governmental level. We want to create a fertile ground for business to grow; it’s all done here.
If you are a SME that works in or with the Maritime industry and you source, service or produce in the UK you can register to Blue Prime and become a member of the UK’s Largest SME Maritime Network and enjoy all the free benefits that entails, one of which is access to this new online forum.
We are a community of UK Maritime SMEs, enjoying access to services and content for free. We believe in making it easier for companies to access the right business support and advice, which is why we operate a ‘Pay as you Go’ membership service, providing a more value-added solution than the traditional trade association membership model. We do not ask you to pay membership fees, only pay when you require our services.
- Company listing on Blue Prime, the online directory for UK maritime SME
- Exclusive access to our Blue Prime on-line networking group
- Authorised use of official UK quality marks and National Maritime logos
- Receive ‘Maritime Connection’, our bi-monthly e-newsletter sent to your in-box
- Access to the National Maritime SME Working v
- One hour business advice clinic with a Maritime Enterprise Development Mentor
- Book lounge areas & business pods for meetings at any Blue Space maritime hub with free Wi-Fi
- Discounts on meeting and training room hire at any Blue Space maritime hub
- Invitations to National Maritime member-only events
- Entitlement to member offers and discounts on networking events, goods and services
- Receive a Blue Prime Privilege Card to help access all member offers
- First to hear about and book National Maritime’s local and international events
Simply upload your business, promote your services & offer a reward that appeals to your customers. Make the maritime connection and start doing business today.